Monday, October 04, 2010

Block Leave

It's party time! Finally get to rest for 1 week? 10 days? Well gotta wait till friday before I know the results. By now, those successful soldiers who got selected for OCS would have already received their letter :( Though I know I'll definitely hate the trainings in ocs but wonder why, just felt that sense of failure knowing that I didnt make it for ocs (most probably). It's after getting into BMT that I realized being a sergeant is really a no big deal kind of thing.

Went to hospital ytd wif my parents but didnt have a conclusion to what's happening. What's the cause of the swell? Hormones inbalanced? LOL! Does tht explains why everyone is telling me that I'm too gentle? Then how do u explain those bushes of hair over my legs LOL!!! High level of both male and female hormones? LOL! Really hope it's nth serious :) Pray for me peeps. I need a confirmation!!! I nid to know the reason behind this thing and that it's nth serious!

Had a great day today especially with julian and chee yi around. Went to watch lengend of the fist and follow by k box. Hmm it feels werid today. Didnt really enjoy as much as i do as compared to our first k box outing lol! It feels great to be a student once again. Student meals for lunch at KFC haha! My favourite as usual, zinger meal with cheese fries.

Have a lot of things in mind that I wana do and buy. Is it a need or a want? Gotta pull myself away from temptations, from greed. Wanna buy one set of uniform and exercise tmr (Gym & basketball most probably) but have yet to come out with a plan!!! Von agreed to acc me, simon definitely don mind gyming with me but what bout basketball tmr? Just the two of us? hmmm...

No comments: